Successful and growing homebuilder seeks Loan Officer to add to their team as they experience explosive growth in the area.
Since you will be partnered with the Sales Team of the model home communities, you will not need to solicit your own book of business.
You will be expected to be in the model home community, meeting with potential borrowers on site. There is a high capture rate, and your take home can be expected to be around $120,000 in your first year.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and settlement. You’ll prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options, and assist in repairing credit challenged purchasers as needed. You also serve as the primary point of contact for home buyers throughout the home buying process.
There will be a bi-annual bonus that will measure:
- Timeliness of application
- Volume and production
- Customer service rating
- Must meet National and State licensing requirements
- At least 2 years of professional experience in conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and State housing loans
- Strong selling, customer service, and vocational skills
- Four-year degree preferred